I feel ........circles

Today I did not know what to wear, in fact the whole day was spent in a similar pattern of indecisiveness, about what to eat, where to go, what to do next and so forth. Everything was done in a spur of the moment way which goes against the very nature of me. But........ honestly at the end of the day when I am looking back and reminiscing, I kinda liked it.......this no sense of purpose...it made me do somethings I would not do on a regular day.


Like having a Paneer Dosa for the first time in my life alone in a South Indian restaurant.



Trying to score some unique goodies in the children's section of a store.


Trying out silly hats and giving goofy smiles for the camera.



Or just giving goofy smiles in general.
Have you ever spent a day like this??


Trishna

Wearing: Anthropologie Dress, Suzy Shier Belt, Alloy Turtleneck, Aerosol Boots, Vintage Coat
Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.