I heart Etsy: Dreamy Vintage

It's time for me to feature another wonderful artist I have discovered on Etsy, Didem from "Dreamy Vintage". Didem lives in California, enjoys the sun, her family, crafting her unique pieces and has a passion for looking at things from a strange angle just like me. :) I came across her beautiful store while looking for some vintage inspired jewelery during my beginner Etsy days. One look at her collection and I was in love, ended up buying multiple pieces for myself and my aunt.

To me her pieces have a ladylike, romantic appeal with just the right amount of whimsy for it to stand apart in a crowd. I thought that her pieced captured my essence quite a lot specially this Coco Necklace. I have gotten numerous comments and compliments alike every time I wear it.



I also got my first charms bracelet from here and am on my way of personalizing it with more. I am planning to pass it onto my daughter one day.



Her shop constantly keeps getting updated with more gorgeous collections than before and keeps my ever expanding wish list from getting too thin. Just look at these beauties from her recent collection, do you not want some right now..........

 

 


Do visit her Etsy shop: Dreamy Vintage
Follow her on her beautiful blog: http://dreamyvintage.blogspot.com/


Oh and I forgot to mention the beautiful packaging she does, it's really like your birthday all over again when you get a package from her. Looking forward for more from you Didem. Thanks for letting me feature you.

Love

Trishna
Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.