A day in old town

It was one of those days when I hated my entire wardrobe. Hence, introducing one of BF's many shirts that I have acquired in the last few weeks. I love the bright, stripy silk material and belted over some bright tights, I was ready for a lazy stroll through Toronto's largest antique market.



It was my first time at an actual antique market and I wanted to buy everything, especially the vintage furs and ancient gold, silver coins. Obviously they were well out of my reach, but I plan to go back again soon with a healthier wallet.



In the meantime I found an eager to pose pigeon who just would not leave us alone, following us throughout the outdoor market, finally after we agreed to take a few shots of her, she left us to go off on her own way.



So yeah that was my impromptu day out, very unwise considering I have a midterm coming in two days, but we all need a few hours of relaxation, don't we??


Wearing: Custom Made Bf's Shirt as Tunic, Citizen Watch, Aerosoles Boots, Hue Tights, Forever 21 Faux Fur Shrug, Random Belt, and Random Rings

Love 

Trishna
Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.