Let's keep going.......

Good Morning everyone,


Do you have any suggestions as to how I can spend the eons of free time I have on my hands??? My principal job as I said and you might have noticed in the last couple of weeks; will be over today and I only have 3 finals over the span of a month. Three.....that's it!!!! So other than my part time Harbourfront Centre shifts I practically have nothing to keep my hyperactive mind occupied.....Help, please.


While looking for a job is should be full time work in itself, it has been able to capture my attention for much longer than 3 hours a day and I have found myself getting desperate for anything other than job hunting. Lately the activities I have indulged myself have been, cleaning, restoring and putting away all my boots, packing away winter clothes and window shopping for colours to design my greeting cards. I really need some good quality pens with a lot of choice in ink colours or pencil colours that can be turned into watercolors by brushing over with water. I am looking to do a stained glass effect on regular ivory cardstock so I need really vibrant colours. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.


Anyway, a few posts back I mentioned buying my first ever black blazer and also my dilemma in whether to keep it or exchange it for a white blue stripy on I spotted right after buying it. So after agonizing over it for about a day I let my practical side win and kept the black blazer. I am actually figuring it's one of those things I am slowly falling in love with. Plus it would be perfect for the interviews, when I do get them.

These photos are taken behind my school. We are equally blessed and cursed by its location, because while it is surrounded by a beautiful ravine and forests it is also located in the middle of nowhereville. Which equals a slow and inefficient in my opinion bus ride and an overwhelming desire to skip classes on chilly or worse mornings.


OK, I gotta go now, my eyes are drooping and I might just press the wrong key and make it all disappear. So before that happens, Goodnight.


Wearing: H&M Blazer, Stitches T, Forever 21 Skirt, Cynthia Rowley Tights, Aldo Shoes, Ardene Necklace, Dreamy Vintage and Random Bracelets, Costa Blanca Pin and Sora Designs Ring


Love

Trishna
Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.