A chilly kind of day

It's really strange but these days I am very much compelled to start every post with a greeting. Thanks to all your lovely comments and kind emails I finally don't feel like I am babbling to myself anymore. Really ladies and gentlemen who read my ramblings every now and then here as well as on Chictopia, Mode Republic and Weardrobe, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! Also you can show your love for my adorable pup Rishi  in Chictopia's Chic & The Fuzzy Contest.


Anyway, the weather in Toronto has started playing hooky again. Today the wind is blustering out and although the sun is out, you could hardly feel anything. So I got all covered up before we went to take a stroll on Toronto's harbor-front.


This dress is my first ever dress, I bought it from Guess almost four years ago for a wedding and have only worn it two or three times ever since. But today I felt it would be perfect for layering over a turtleneck. Although people on the streets seemed to disagree, because I was getting quite a few stares. You know the kind which start at eye level, go all the way to your toes and then comes back up!! I know that maybe I was a bit too dressed up for a lot of people, but sometimes I like to do just that.


Have you ever gotten all dressed up just because you felt like it and then gone out to do something very silly, like grocery shopping???


Wearing: Guess Dress, Sirens Turtleneck, Ardene Tights and Necklace, American Eagle Sandals, Bangladeshi Street Vendor Bangles & Random Clutch


Love

Trishna
Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.