Celestial Soda Pop

Do you notice that music and any other form of creativity goes very well together?? I used to be a huge music lover, there was a point in time when I had a background music for every situation in my life. Music got me through the major hurdles of my life, inspiring me, encouraging me, making me dream and urging me to move forward to the light at the end of the tunnel. After a long hiatus music is back in it's loved place in my life. Hope we have a long and fulfilling relationship for years to come.

I really love this necklace, but seldom get a chance to wear it, it's so gorgeous. Do you have any suggestions what else I might pair it with?

Love
Trishna

Wearing: Mandee Dress, Gifted Necklace, Ardene Bracelet, Sora Designs Ring, Nine West Pumps and Urban Behaviour Cardigan
Title: Track of same name by Rashoken

Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.