It's not my own mistake if I hear everything around me

I do not know if it's just me or there is really a lot going on around. It's so much, so beautiful and so overwhelming I just want to soak everything in. I have never lived my life as I have been this Summer. Just this past Friday after work I went for a wardrobe consultation project for a colleague. We are trying to create a new identity for her through her wardrobe and I am beyond excited.

Over the weekend I spent all Saturday evening at the Toronto Harborfront, listening to beautiful Brazilian tunes, drinking coconut water and browsing stalls by international artisans. Dinner was chicken tostada and cactus salad while the boy had Brazillian grilled chicken and rice. On Sunday I saw a medly of Bengali, Bollywood and Belly Dance performances at the Toronto Dominion Festival of South Asia on Gerrard Street. Ate samosas, pav bhaji and bhelpuri (South Asian street food) to my heart's content. Next weekend is already looking promising with Caribana Gala After Party and Masala Mehendi Masti festival.Can't wait guys....... :)


Wearing: ModCloth About the Author Dress in Grey, Roberto Vianni Sandals, Bangladeshi Street Vendor Bangles, Random Belt & Ardene Rings
Title from: Moi Lolita by Alizee

Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.