I put your picture away

One of my most favorite songs of all time is Picture, by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow. I am not a big fan of the country vibe that Sheryl Crow gives off, but this song is so beautiful and sung from the heart it gets me every time. It was a friend of mine who introduced me to this song and every time I hear it I can't help but remember the times we have spent together. Friend, you know who you are, whether you ever see this post or not, do know no matter how far apart life takes us, you will always have a special place in my heart.

Wearing: Forever 21 Top, Vintage Skirt, Suzy Shier Belt, Liberty Sandals and Gifted Pendant
Title: From Picture by Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow


Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.