Proud to be a part of you Canada

Coming to Canada was one of the hardest things I did in the last 21 years of my life. Not only was it a tough decision uprooting myself from everything that is familiar to me but it was an extremely hard process for a Bengali medium student from Bangladesh to get entry into University of Toronto, one of the best universities in the world. But now when I look back at it all, I know that I'd do it exactly the same way thousand times over again.

Other than being one of the most picturesque countries in the world Canada totally won me over with the love and acceptance it showered on me. I started from zero, a nobody here and today after 3 years and 11 months, I have friends, a pup, an apartment and a lifestyle I created from scratch on my own, all thanks to Canada.

Thank you, Canada for being who you are, I know my papers might not say so, but I truly feel proud to be a Canadian.

This post was clearly written for Canada Day guys, sorry for the delay. :)

Trishna

Wearing: Anthropologie Top, Steps Slacks, Roberto Vianni Sandals and Ardene Accessories

Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.