Sunny skies and long summer days

Summer is truly my favourite season. It comes with so many amazing things, long walks in billowing linen dresses gently turning your skin into a deep shade of golden; relaxing on the beach in Ashbridges Bay in the evening with your feet in the water and sand trickling through your fingers; having flavoured crushed ice, kulfi, fresh watermelon, freshly picked strawberries, sugarcane juice and what not. This Summer has been my best ever and hopefully later this summer I would be able to go to Niagara on a trip, that has always been one of my dreams.

What have you been doing for Summer, my friends?

Love
Trishna

Wearing: Forever 21 Top, Random Skirt from China, Payless Sandals and Bangladeshi Street Vendor Bangles


Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.