And as our lives change from whatever we will still be friends forever

This is a personal recollection, kind of emotional in nature. Folks interested in outfit and pretty sceneries please skip the text.

Recently a friend told me, one of the special talents of mine that she never knew of is that I am an awesome tour guide. This compliment was bestowed upon me after I took her on a brief but detailed tour of Toronto Distillery District. It was my last day at work. One year two months, a bunch of success stories, three new friends and many many beautiful moments later I finally finished my journey with the Centre for Education and Training. The end was heart wrenching, I never thought it would be so painful to say goodbye.

Maybe you'll never know but I'll really miss you guys. And this goes to every single one of the CET people I have worked with. Please do know that I am not lying when I say I have a special place for each and everyone of you in my heart. I wish you all the best in life no matter what path life decides to take you on. :)

Wearing: Anthropologie Time Gone By Dress, Liberty Sandals, Sora Designs-Ardene-H&M Ring, Ardene-Bangladeshi Street Vendor Necklace and Bracelets
Title: Graduation - Vitamin C
Location: Toronto Distillery District


Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.