Black Creek Pioneer Village

As you're reading this I am in a secret getaway with my dear ladies, basking in the late August sun, driving through roads unknown, lounging in the hot tub or by the lake late at night and in general having a blast. :) I shall be back to T.O late tonight and will be blogging in full swing by tomorrow.

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments, I was giddy with joy. They will appear on the blog as soon as I have visited your pages and personally shown my appreciation. And I do notice a few new friends here, welcome to Tashrin, ladies and gentlemen, I hope you like it as much as I do. 

These photos were taken in the picturesque Black Creek Pioneer village. I won't bore you to death with it's history and interested folks can read all about it here.

For this day I decided to add a little lady-like touch with my much loved ruffled blouse and pleated skirt. But what I like most about this outfit, is my perfect black clutch. It was made by Angee W.  a dynamic mother daughter team based in Toronto that I found on Etsy. You can customize their clutches in any color, add one of the gorgeous flowers they have or just order from among her pre-made selection. I assure you they are the most beautiful. I just personalized mine by adding a vintage brooch and an owl pin that my boy bought me.

Show me some love around the web.
Become my fan on on Chictopia
Follow me on Weardrobe
Be a fan or vote for me on Mode Republic
You can also like my Facebook Page

Thanks folks!!!


Wearing: Suzy Shier Top, Random Chinese Market Skirt and Ring, Payless Shoe Source Flats, Angee W. Clutch (Self-Bought), Vintage and Black Creek Pioneer Village Gift Shop Pin
Location: Black Creek Pioneer Village



Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.