Scattered polaroids and sprinkled words

I have finally decided to take the plunge and start my own greeting card business. I have started making cards already and expect to open a little ETSY shop by the end of August.Wish me luck, my dear readers. I'll keep you posted with photos of my creations every now and then, spread the word around, please people. :)
On another note, don't we all have one or two items in our closets that we just cant seem to part with. Even if they are quite old and not exactly trendy the second we put them on they make us feel so special that nothing else matters. Well this pink dress is one of my most favourites, and if I ever end up in a deserted island, I'll most definitely want to have this beauty around.

Show me some love around the web.
Become my fan on on Chictopia
Follow me on Weardrobe
Be a fan or vote for me on Mode Republic
Follow me on Chicisimo

Thanks folks!!!

Wearing: Guess Dress, Sirens Belt, Payless Shoe Source Shoes, Gifted Pendant and Bracelet
Location: Warden Woods Park, The Boardwalk on the Beaches
Title: Books from Boxes - Maximo Park


Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.