Solo por tu amor

I do not want to say much in this post, I am floating in a self-made heaven of bliss at the moment. It is raining outside, I am drifting into pure bliss with every single tune of the song mentioned in my title. Today I spent a long time out in the pouring rain on a swing. There is a first time for everything and it's charm is definitely unique, but going on a swing in the rain, I do not think it will ever lose its appeal.

Thank you to every single thing, being and thought in the universe that has made this moment of pure happiness happen in my life.

Thanks folks!!!

Wearing: Gifted Dress, Bangladeshi Street Vendor Pendant, Ardene Bracelet, H&M Rings and Roberto Vianni Sandals

Title: Song of same name by Manuel Franjo (Creator of Magic)


Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.