The Tin Tajmahal

Every now and then I come across something so adorable and unique (to me at least) that I really really feel compelled to share with you folks.Last Saturday I discovered something just like this.

In the morning boy and I went for a brunch at the Joy Bistro in Leslieville and afterwords for a stroll through Trinity-Bellwoods park near Queen and Dufferin. As soon as I got out of the park though, my eyes fell on a red shop window, and if you've been following me for some time you probably know my obsession with red.

So needless to say, I walked over to enter "The Tin Taj", yep that is the name of the store owned by the fabulous Carol Anne Castray. The store is a cross between a treasure trove and your eclectic aunt's attic. I was lucky that I had a very slim purse and not many accessories on me, because there is a huge chance that your clothing or a part of your body might catch onto something and cause everything to come crashing down on you.

There is literally stuff everywhere, and by that I mean I did not see any empty surface. It's like walking into Aladdin's cave where you don't know what to expect. Carol herself is one of the most fun and genuine people I have ever met. She and I clicked right away and got really excited about her technicolor kitchen tucked behind the shop, her amazing artwork and half of Putumayo world music CDs. While you're there chances are you'll meet her gorgeous Siamese cat and the store's guardian angel at the door.

So the next time you're around that area do not forget to check it out. And what I got from the store, you ask? Well that would have to wait for another post, wouldn't it?

p.s: This dress is among a batch of latest acquisition from Mod Cloth. Some one save me from that store. I have a wish-list that has 117 items on it and it's categorized.  Their dresses are unique, comfortable and fits perfectly, kind of all I look for in a dress. And I promise to stop this turquoise accessory binge I am on, soooo.

Show me some love around the web.
Become my fan on on Chictopia
Follow me on Weardrobe
Be a fan or vote for me on Mode Republic
You can also like my Facebook Page

Thanks folks!!!
Wearing: Mod Cloth "Beach Picnic Dress",  Gifted Pendant, Arong Bag, Ardene - Sora Designs Rings, Ardene Bracelet and Payless Shoe Source Sandals
Location: Trinity Bellwoods Park - Children's craft zone; The Tin Taj
Music - Putumayo "Euro Groove"




Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.