CNE 2010 and the last days of Summer

This weekend officially marked the last days of Summer for me. I spent it grooving to Sephardin and Yiddish beats at the 15th annual Ashkenaz Festival, eating butterfly chips, swiss waffle ice cream and riding the Ferris-wheel at the CNE. It was a good weekend with good books (The Romantic - Barbara Gowdy) and lots of mind-blowing music (Flory Jagoda, A night in the old market place - Frank London, Gerard Edery & the caravan ensemble), just the kind I like.

How was your weekend?

Wearing: Deshal Top, Beecher's Brook Skirt, Minnetonka Flipflops and Amliya Handbag


Show me some love around the web
Follow me on Twitter
Like my page on Facebook
Become my fan on on Chictopia
Thanks folks. :)

Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.