A major decision

OK. So the bottom line is, I need a bag, at least ONE basic bag, that I can take to school or out to run everyday errands. For the whole of last year I have been carrying a reddish faux-croc bag that I have grown out of. It's time for a slightly matured change.

Now ideally I'd buy this. The Black Alexa by Mulberry   priced at only $ 1595 USD on La Garconne.


But as it stands I currently do not have $ 1595 USD to spend on the most perfect bag in the world. So looking for alternatives, I came up with these:











What should I do people?
Thanks to the overwhelming response and suggestions people, I think I have found a solution, one, that although temporary, fits my current student lifestyle and budget. I'll make the big revelation soon. Stay tuned on my twitter or FB pages for more up-to date info. :)

Show me some love around the web
 
Follow me on Twitter
Like my page on Facebook

Thanks folks! :)
Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.