Erratic weather conditions

If you live in Toronto you know about the really weird weather occurring this week. One day 50 km wind gusts would threaten to blow us away and the next day would be too hot for even a light cardigan.
That's exactly what lead me to borrow this jumper from my boy's closet and pair it up with my most favorite and extremely uncomfortable cowboy boots. 

On another note, the bag you see in the photos, cost me just over a 100 dollars from Nine West and broke after being used for less than a month. I was really hurt  because when you are a student , 100 dollars is a big deal and am I a fool to have expected it to last longer than a month???

Also if you were wondering where I disappeared to as of late.....I was buried under mountains of Development Studies and Glacial Sedimentology notes!!! Now the mid terms are finally over but I have 1 poster, 3 esseys, 1 midterm and a journal assignment due next month. Not to mention the endless pages of Glacial Sedimentology readings. 

However, I am really trying to manage my time as best as I can and also working on bringing some exciting additions to this blog. So please stay with me people. I really do love you very much and truly appreciate the time you spend here.

Wearing: French Connection Skirt, Borrowed Men's Jumper, Unknown Hat, Nine West Bag, Aldo Cowboy Boots and Pin from Black Creek Pioneer Village

Show TASHRIN some love around the web
Follow TASHRIN on Twitter
Like TASHRIN's Facebook Page

Oh and this look was entered in Chicisimo's "Oh my boots" contest

Will you please vote for me, pretty please!!!

Thanks folks! :)









Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.