Fall is upon us, let's do a happy dance

I guess there is no denying the fact that fall is creeping in on us. I actually should not say a word of complaint because my legs are almost constantly wanting to do a happy dance at the ample opportunity of wearing tights. I thought what better way to debut the tights season than with a splash of colour???

On another note, I have finally finished the overwhelming task of creating a wardrobe blue plan and paring down my wardrobe according to it. I have exactly 121 items in my closet including shoes, bags, scarves and outerwear. (Not including lingerie, hosiery and jewelery) I am going to add about 9 more items that I need to reach my perfect wardrobe. However any desire to consume one more item beyond that, and one item from the existing collection will have to go.

I am not going to lie, it was a very very difficult task, especially letting go of some items that were more of a keepsake than anything else. I have been dragging this process on for months.....but now that it's finally done, I feel ...FREE.... really.

Now I know exactly what I have in my closet, what goes with what, what needs altering, dry cleaning etc. So running into a store at the last minute looking for that perfect top will never take place ever again. And THAT for a control freak Scorpio like me is HEAVEN. Honestly, it feels so liberating that I am very much motivated to do a post on the process, do you want me to???


Wearing: Anthropologie Dress, Sirens Cardigan, Danier Belt worn as Necklace, Hue Tights, Payless Flats & Angee W Clutch

Show me some love around the web

Follow me on Twitter
Like my page on Facebook

Thanks folks!









Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.