I am a peacock....let me fly

Before I say anything else, I want to welcome all my new followers. Your love and support is what keeps this little blog going, so keep it coming. 

Secondly for those of you who have not noticed "Tashrin" is now on 


and 


Every time one of you clicks Follow/ Like.....you put a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggeee smile on my face.

On another note, I have a true love hate relationship with this dress I am wearing today. It looks really good on me, if I may say so. But it's a wrap dress and every time there is a breeze, I risk some serious indecent exposure. I tried to give it away almost 3 times now, but mysteriously it always finds its way back into my closet. 

Do YOU have an item of clothing you just can't seem to part with no matter how hard you try? Let us know in the comments. 

Wearing: H&M Dress, Forever 21 Blazer, Random Cameo Pendant, Ardene Tights & Payless Shoe Source Ankle Straps
Title: From the movie"The other guys". I found it absolutely hilarious.

Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.