Lakme India Fashion Week Winter festive 2010 Part III

Finally here is another long awaited installment of Lakme India Fashion Week Winter Festive 2010. And this time I present to you the creme of the crop by some design maestro's of Indian fashion scene, many of whom have rightfully dominated Indian fashion from even before my birth. 

First up I have Neeta Lulla, the designer former Miss World Aishwaria Rai depends on to dress her for awards and ceremonies both home and abroad. Neeta has done several shows in different parts of the world such as the US, Canada, Monte Carlo, London, Dubai etc. playing a pivotal part in spreading the glory of Indian fashion with her forte being concept based shows. With over 375 films to her credit she has also extended her design expertise to Hollywood projects like ‘Bride and prejudice’, ‘One night with a king’, ‘Mistress of Spices’ and ‘Provoked’. This year to mark her silver jubilee Neeta brought the glamour and glitz of Bollywood to the runway. 








Malini Ramani is without a doubt my most favorite in terms of wear-ability. In my dream Utopian world I would be living in her collections in my day to day life. Her Gypsy collection, for the Grand Finale of LIFW, is based on Lakmé's (a cosmetics company in India) winter palette. Dedicated to a true bohemian, the collection brings together many influences from around the globe, inspired by her own journeys of stimulating inspiration.







 


Next up I have another designer who I favor not in terms of wear-ability but definitely in terms of creativity. Shilpa Chavan's handmade headdresses under her brand Little Shilpa literally takes my breath away. Why don't you take a look for yourself?







Ladies & gentlemen, I want to finish today's post right here. For my next and last installment of the fashion week I have just two designers. But those two designers truly deserve their own post and when you see them you'll know why. 

So stay tuned for more and in the meantime please show "Tashrin" some love around the web. :)

Follow "Tashrin" on TWITTER
Like "Tashrin" on FACEBOOK

(the buttons linking to Tashrin's twitter and Facebook pages are not conveniently located on the left side bar)

See you next time!!!

Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.