Lakme India Fashion Week Winter festive 2010 the grand finale - Part IV

For the grand finale of Lakme India Fashion Week Winter Festive 2010, let me present to you two extraordinary designers, Manish Arora and Manish Malhotra whom I lovingly refer to as the M&M's. The designer who inspired me to pursue a career in fashion was Manish Malhotra when I was merely 13 and the man who always makes me think outside the box is Manish Arora. When you look at their collections for LIFW you might think they live on exact polar opposites on a fashion spectrum of sensibility. Manish Malhotra is all about traditionalism and would make any woman look beautiful, whereas it would need a strong woman to be able to wear Manish Arora's clothes and not to let them wear her. But that's enough words, let the creations speak for themselves.

Without further ado, here is Manish Malhotra's gorgeous winter/ festive collection. 







The second my eyes fell on Manish Arora's collection there was only one lady I could think of.... Anybody guess who that lady is???















So, how did you like this year's LIFW winter festive collections? Who was YOUR favorite? Let me know in the comments!!

For those of who have not had their fill of fashion week yet, please do stay tuned, because LG Toronto fashion week starts tomorrow and needless to say I will have quite a few favorites to share with you.


Until next time......


Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.