Sixty five roses for the maven of majorca

This is what I wore to a rendezvous in the music garden with my boy on a sunny and unusually warm October afternoon. 

I am wearing quite a few of my favorites here. The double sided pashmina that I got from a Tibetan store in St. Lawrence Market & the "Maven of Majorca" dress that I bought a few months ago from Mod Cloth and never ended up photographing. 

However the star of the show was this amazing vintage straw briefcase from Sixty Five Roses on Etsy. I have been looking for something just like this for a long time so the moment I laid my eyes on it, you can imagine my surprise and happiness!!!!! Sixty Five Roses has a very touching and unique story behind the name of her store and I would urge you with all my heart to visit her store and know for yourself what the story is. Go ahead, it will be just one more click for you, but it might make a life changing difference for somebody.

Wearing:  Pashmina from Tibetan store in St. Lawrence Market, Mod Cloth Maven of Majorca Dress, Hue Tights, American Eagle Flats, Vintage Briefcase from Sixty Five Roses on Etsy and Ardene Belt

Show "Tashrin" some love around the web

Follow me on Twitter & like my page on Facebook

Thanks folks!



 

 







Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.