What I wore to Nuit Blanche 2010

Every year on the weekend before Thanksgiving, for one night the city of Toronto is transformed into a massive art gallery. One can expect to find exceptional art installations, performance art going on in the most unexpected places like the inside of a sleeping church, an empty garage hidden behind a shady looking alleyway or squished between two high-rise office buildings in the core of the financial district. One should not be surprised to find him/herself embedded in an art work or in the middle of the largest open air night club they have ever seen, music blaring from gigantic speakers and strobe lights transforming the unsuspecting people into unearthly creatures.

I was fortunate enough to savor the festivities of this year's Nuit Blanche and truly apologize for the quality of photos, but this is all my 5 mega pixel camera was capable of. Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I did that night.

Wearing: Forever 21 Dress, Anthropologie Shrug, Aldo Tights, Nine West Pumps, Angee W Clutch & Self Made Scarf

Show me some love around the web

Follow me on Twitter
Like my page on Facebook

 (see the buttons on my left side bar for your convenience) :)

Thanks folks!!!!



   

 


 
 


 

  


Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.