Fall oh golden fall............

One of the few items I could procure from my…..ahem…mile long birthday wish-list was this super soft (and super sheer) ivory silk slip dress. It’s feels like a dream against the skin and literally makes me feel like I’m floating in the clouds. It would be more perfect for scorching summer days but my unyielding desire to show it to you guys made me dress it up with my trusted orange silk top and the Big Interview blazer from Mod Cloth. And what outfit is ever complete without a big ivory flower pin and some pearls…right?

On another note, I recently finished reading “A Guide to Elegance” by Genevieve Antoine Dariux. It might have been written in 1964, but if you can take the book’s tips with a grain of salt it is a treasure-trove. I am now trying to pare down my wardrobe even further in true Parisian style and am really excited to find some new homes for my pre-loved lovelies. I will be putting them up on e-bay over the next few weeks, so don’t forget to check often. Fifty percent of every sale will go towards starting my business and the other fifty percent towards “Make a Wish Foundation”. So help me out guys……let’s all come together and write a big check to “Make a Wish Foundation” this Christmas, OK?

Wearing: Mod Cloth Big Interview Blazer, Tristan Slip Dress, Hue Tights, Roberto Vianni Wedges, Ardene Bracelets and Necklace, Swarovski-Sora Designs-Kensington Market Ring and Angee W FlowerBrooch.

Show Tashrin some love around the web



Thanks a bunch and see you around!!

P.S: The CSN store credit giveaway winner selected via Random.org is Comment # 94, Jordon & Terra. Congratulations!! I will be emailing you shortly with your store credit code.

Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.