A vision in turquoise......

It's the end of the semester again....and I am kind of overwhelmed by the looming deadlines and final exam preparations. This time comes every semester but it takes getting some used to every time. I have been a less devoted blogger than I would have liked to be and feel like I am a naughty child overridden by guilt for doing something I was not supposed to.

Does this happen to any of you? Do you too sometimes get overwhelmed by our real life and feel very guilty about not being able to blog/ indulge in another hobby you may have? Why does this happen? 

I am going to indulge myself in some Italian food with some dear friends tonight, hoping some good company and delicious food will be able to bring me out of this stupor I am in. Wish me luck. Love you all.

Wearing: Urban Behaviour Shirt, Mod Cloth Big Interview Blazer, French Connection Skirt, Hue Tights and Payless Shoe Source Flats


Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.