Back to Basics

Before I say anything else, I wanted to give a big shout out to each and every one of you. Recently things have been rough with my exams, assignments and work, making me quite unable to visit your blogs as much as I would like to. But your love has just blown me away. Thank you for your words of kindness, wisdom and support on my last post. I really have a bunch of very special people reading this blog and can barely believe how lucky I am to have you all.

Getting down to business, I know there is maybe nothing basic about this outfit. But the title of this post actually refers to my handmade Cambridge Satchel Company batchel. 

You all are probably familiar with my endless search for the perfect satchel. I looked high and low and had to kiss a few frogs on the way but in the end I decided to go with my heart and just ordered this damn satchel. Something I should have done without a doubt the first time around.....would have saved me a lot of money and tears. 

All I have to say is if any of you are looking for a quality item that will stand the test of time and surpass trends, do yourselves a favor and buy a satchel from this company. Enough said. 

Wearing: Guess Dress, Random Shirt from Bangladesh, Huge Tights, Aldo Oxfords, Ardene Necklaces and Cambridge Satchel Company Batchel



Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.