Thank You for 2010.......

2010 for me was a year of major changes, life altering revelations and happiness.

I started a blog and made friends with you wonderful people.
I decided to pursue my dream life instead of waiting for it to happen to me.
Most importantly I let go of my past and found a way to happiness through gratitude and forgiveness.

I am very excited for 2011.

How was your 2010? Happy? Sad? Exciting? How do you feel about 2011? Share with us in the comments....

Wearing: Andes Dress, Mod Cloth Crafting All Day Cardigan, H&M Belt, Payless Shoe source Flats, Hue & Aldo Tights, Dreamy Vintage Bracelet & Ardene Ring and Bangladeshi Street Vendor Silk Scarf

Tashrin on Facebook | Tashrin on Twitter

Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.