Time to celebrate

Today I attended a little pre-Christmas get together with friends. We kept it very low key and comfortable in terms of clothes and truly indulged ourselves otherwise. It was not in my native custom to celebrate Christmas but I think from next year I will celebrate it myself in the most traditional way I can........I love everything about it so much...the lights, the food, the decorations, gifts, getting together with the ones you love.......and not to mention the tree!!!
 
HAVE A FUN FILLED AND WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS MY FRIENDS!!!!

Wearing: Alloy Dress, Three Random Scarves, Zara Blazer, Mod Cloth Delightfully Warm Tights in Oatmeal, Payless Shoe Source Flats, Satchel from Ebay

 
 
Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.