Blossoms in red


Call me traditional but I can not think of Valentine's day without red, the color of love. Last year I wore splashes of it in my outfit but this year to celebrate the Valentine's weekend I brought out the prettiest red dress I own and went to visit a lush tropical garden right in the heart of downtown Toronto.

Followed by..........our first ever burlesque show by Toronto's very own Les Coquettes!! Let me tell you folks......you all don't know what you are missing until you see them. Bf and I were burlesque virgins and it was my surprise V-day gift to him, which we both tremendously enjoyed! :)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!
How are you celebrating this year? Please share with us......in the comments..

Wearing: Mod Cloth Frankly I don't give a Dress, Forever 21 Blazer, Thrifted Belt, Gifted Necklace-Bracelet, Angee W. Purse, Geox Shoes and H&M-Sora Designs-Ardene Rings


Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.