Muted light and antiqued gold


It seems the closer to spring we get, the less I'm being able to stand the cold. Hence my first ever set of indoor photos were taken on V-day before I went to get a haircut. I have not had one in over three years and the bf was totally dumbstruck by the transformation. :) Apparently after 5 years he is falling in love with me all over again. LOL!! Maybe I should stop buying dresses and save my money to get pampered at a salon more often!!

BTW things have been pretty rough around here lately. It is my mid term week and piles of economics problems to be solved are causing a serious damage to my blogging schedule. Everyday I see your lovely notes in my inbox and try my best to reply back, but have not been able to as much as I would like. I promise to get back to all of you during my reading week which starts this Saturday. Until then.....I just want to thank you for every bit of love and support you show this little blog of mine. I know how fortunate I am. :)

Having said that, I took a bit of time to update the "Daily Reads" tab on top of this page. There are some fantastic blogs to discover. If you need some new reading material, feel free to take a look.

Now I'm gonna go solve microeconomics problems for my mid tomorrow. Wish me luck everyone.

Wearing: Tristan Dress, Gifted Pendant, Ardene's Necklace as Bracelet, Thrifted Belt and Hue Tights

Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.