This week I 'm reading.........O my heart!

It's my pleasure to introduce you all to fellow east coast girl Kate from "O My Heart!". I first came across Kate's blog late last year and soon her simple outfit posts with a dash of unexpected made their way into my daily reads list. Here's Kate.....in her own words.


Kate - O My Heart!

My name is Kate and I run a personal style blog called O My Heart! I'm 28 and live on the east coast of Canada.

I have been an avid reader of personal style and fashion blogs for years, long before I started my own blog. I constantly found myself thinking how fun it looked. So finally in March of 2010 I mustered up the courage to start my own. I'm so glad I did it, it's been an amazing experience so far!


In terms of inspiration for an outfit/ photoshoot....my biggest source of inspiration are always other bloggers. There are so many amazing bloggers with incredible style, I draw much of my inspiration from them. Namely, Blair of Atlantic Pacific, Krystal of This Time Tomorrow, Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere. They constantly have me swooning over their style! But inspiration can be found anywhere, I also find mine in magazines, street style blogs, celebrities and girls I see on the street. 


My signature style definitely leans towards the feminine and classic. I like to keep things simple and are drawn towards things that are pretty and feminine. I definitely prefer dresses and skirts to pants any day.


When not blogging, I can be found at my day job, spending time with the fella and friends, eating, browsing online stores, going to movies, dancing in my living room, or taking the occasional step class.

I also just moved to a new city so there is much to discover....which makes me very excited!


Blogging has been such an amazing journey; I think the love and support that I get from people around the world that I don't even know is the most remarkable! It blows me away that they read everyday and leave such kind words. I've got to interact with some pretty incredible people, other bloggers, readers and shops that I would have never had a chance to interact with otherwise. In my opinion, the whole experience has been pretty remarkable!

Thanks

.........Kate.........

Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.