This week I'm reading..........Fashezine !!!

My heart's actually beating a little fast as I type the name of the blog I want to introduce you to this week. This was a dream ever since I first came across Ioana's blog, Fashezine, late last Autumn. Apart from truly original content and extremely well researched articles.....Fashezine has the ability to take the viewer to a different world. But enough of my babbling......here's Ioana Liliana Gheorghe....in her own words.



I am Ioana, a girl in her early 20's who's crazy about magazines, books and of course fashion. At the moment I am in Bucharest from where I create and write posts for my personal style blog Fashezine. 

I have followed, loved blogs and the concept of blogging for a long time now. Yet what made me decide to start my own personal blog was the need to connect and interact with like minded people and to create something that I hope is beautiful. 


For me, inspiration comes from everywhere, from songs, to photos, stories, people. The fact that I am trying to post quite regularly and frequently (3-5 times/ week) and also post only original content is a most interesting challenge that has opened my mind to a variety of creative possibilities. 


 My signature style has been evolving during these past few years and while it still continues to do so, I can safely say that I have always liked dark and earthy colors such as caramel, dark red, beige, and of course black. Right now I have a passion for the sixties, and yet I can't stop thinking about a long semi see-through black skirt worn with black leather boots. 


When I am not blogging I can be found reading, cooking, embroidering, photographing everything around me and revising my application for another Master's program. :)

The best part about where I live has to be my home. I just love the coziness of my apartment, and the fact that this is where I have almost everything I need, in no particular order: my laptop, books, magazines, boyfriend, clothes, blackberry....


Without wanting it to sound like a cliche, the best part of blogging for me has been the interaction and feedback I received from people all around the world. It's amazingly beautiful to see how easily people open up and share with you when you yourself are being open with them. 

Thanks

..........Ioana.........

Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.