A public service announcement :)

I just wanted to pop in and let you folks know that I am still alive. The last few days have been particularly brutal comprising of 12-14 hour periods at work and apartment hunting every free minute awake. I'll be back to posting regularly on Monday.

Wish me luck my dear friends so that I get to live in a wonderful downtown location soon.

On another note, last week I met Woody Harrelson at work. It was so embarrassing! He introduced himself as Woody and understood that I did not recognize him because my face did not register any sign of recognition whatsoever. So he was quite intrigued and asked me where I was from. Why did no one tell me he was Ezra from "Seven Pounds"!!!

Have a relaxing and fabulous weekend everyone!!! See you on Monday.

Tashrin on Facebook | Tashrin on Twitter
Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.