Spring showers

Spring is not showing any sign of being here.........other than unnaturally long but terribly cold days. But who's to stop me from preparing? 

To me Canadian spring is not only about marveling at the cherry blossoms in High Park, but also about protecting myself from the daily torrential downpour. As I have worn my beloved red wellies to death in the last four years, this spring I am in the market for a pair of new rain-boots. 

After much deliberation, I have narrowed my options down to the following pair. They are both versatile black, which is really important because I need them to coordinate with my winter coat as well. Both have an equestrian styling and are more or less in the same price range. 

Now the Dav rain boot looks very much like a leather riding boot, which makes me a bit weary, because I do not like something pretending to be what it is not. Rain-boots are made of rubber and the Lollipop Drizzle proudly flaunts it. But the Dav, looks so much like shiny leather in the photo.....I wonder how it would look in person???
This is where I am confused....any thoughts? Suggestions? Do you own any of them?? If not which one would you choose?

P.S: I went to the doctor yesterday after being unable to write another midterm. The doctor diagnosed Sinusitis, and prescribed antibiotics....meh!!! oh well at least bf's b-day was nice and I took some photos.....coming up on Monday. Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!!!

Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.