Romantic Heroine


Wearing: Mod Cloth Romantic Heroine Blazer, Alloy Dress, Mod Cloth Delightfully Warm Tights in Oatmeal, Nine West Pumps, Bangladeshi-Ardene Bangles and Necklace

Phew!!! I can't even begin to tell you how hectic the last few days have been. As much as I enjoy festivities I am glad to be back home and eager to begin summer holidays. 

I did not take many photos or make much of an effort on myself because I was kind of occupied assisting the bride. But here are some gorgeous shots of my outfit and jewelry which are currently being edited so hopefully in the next few days they'll reach me. :)

On another note, we are finally experiencing light coat and one tights weather in Toronto. All in all, perfect occasion to wear my beautiful ivory blazer. Speaking of which, I just finished completely cutting down my wardrobe in half, so first up I'll list all the accessories here for sale. :) The collection is truly gorgeous and everything must go, so don't forget to check out this page on Thursday!!!



Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.