Switching up my basics


Wearing: Zara Blazer, Mandee Dress, Payless Shoe Source Mary-Janes, Danier Belt, Ardene-Bangladeshi Accessories and St. Lawrence Market Tibetan Store Pashmina

Thank you all, for your wonderful wishes on the apartment. Aside from preparing for my finals, currently I am listing all household belongings on Craigslist other than basic necessities. Idea is that it will give me a nice clean slate to conjure my interior fantasies on and also raise some much needed cash.

I will also have to purge my wardrobe because the closet in my new apartment is exactly half the size of my present one. So half my wardrobe will have to find new homes. 

Tell me something, if I was to do a garage sale of sorts for my clothing and accessories via this blog, would you like that? Or would you rather I list the items on my E-bay and then provide a photo and link to you guys? Tell me what you would like and I'll go ahead and do that right after my exams. :)

Until next time then. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. :)

Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.