Glory of a long forgotten past

Photoshoot opportunities have been few since my move. I am still ironing out the home improvement kinks that require contractors and me running around in hardware stores and making appointments. But finally the curtain rods are up and all the furniture has been assembled. Now I just need to do a thorough cleaning and find the perfect set of drapes and a doormat for the entryway. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll be able to share some photos of my bedroom. 

A few days ago, I made a trip to Casa Loma, maybe for the last time. This architectural splendor built by Henry Pellet is the only thing resembling a castle that Toronto has. Like many historical symbols and structures, Torontonians are not much interested in preserving this magnificent building. So I'm rather unsure of it's future amidst the talks of tearing it down and building condominiums in its place. I particularly like its beautiful garden, with its ponds, meandering pathways, manicured flowerbeds and numerous rosebushes. It feels much like "A Secret Garden", so I'll be really sad to see it go. So this is my attempt to keep it alive in memory the way I saw it.

Wearing: Deshal Top, Custom made Harem Pants & Payless Shoe Source Flats


Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.