Tranquil spaces


My bedroom, in its current state is a literal translation of minimalism as an aesthetic sense. Truth be told I've never lived in a room so devoid of color, but then again it's this lack that inspires me and welcomes me to a night of peaceful slumber. It is perfect for balmy summer days, but come fall and winter I will need to infuse some color to make it warm and inviting. The flowers on my nightstands outline a departing point for the color scheme I plan to pursue.

As you can see from my inspiration post, this is merely the first step towards perfecting the dream decor of mine. But it's a step in the right direction. There are many changes to come, little and big, but for now, I'm rather satisfied with this canvas.

Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.