Turquoise passion


Wearing: ModCloth Big Interview Blazer, H&M Ring

Lately in Toronto, we are enjoying a truly beautiful weather. It makes my new home feel all the more special because I can actually keep all the windows and doors open for the heavenly breeze to play. Speaking of home, nothing could have prepared me for the spectacular sight that stood before me the first time I turned off the lights at night. The glittering lights of downtown was on one side and the inky blue lake Ontario on the other. I have never imagined being able to see something so gorgeous from my own home.

Everyday I wake up and take a walk around the blank canvas that is my home at the moment. A friend advised that I buy furniture in shades of white and neutral light wood, to make the space look bigger. That is what I did and now everyday I go out with a mission to add a touch of color and whimsy to the canvas. 

The photos are taken on the Danforth, I have not yet found a regular spot to take photos in my new neighborhood, but have looked at many potential ones, a huge cemetery being one of them. But now that I am not living near the Danforth, I find the its many pubs, Greek eateries and quirky little shops calling my name more than usual. So the boy and I spend our evenings alternating between The One and a staircase opposite Le Trou Normand in Yorkville, listening to spellbinding music while soaking in the last rays of summer sun.

Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.