Meet me at The Distillery


Wearing: Chinese Market Skirt, Geox Flats, Forever 21 Tank Top and Accessories


Distillery District is one of the few places in Toronto where the city has tried to salvage a fragment of its history. This is the site of the former Gooderham and Worts distillery and is now home to some of the best preserved Victorian industrial structures in North America. The buildings framing the brick lined streets have now transformed into quirky cafes, artisan chocolate shops and bakeries, one of a kind boutiques, art galleries, antique shops and restaurants serving some of the best local brews.


I have photographed it before here, but I swear each time it presents itself to me in a different light and I discover yet another detail, like a hobbit sized door. This is probably the first place I'll visit after I purchase a decent camera. :)


Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.