An ordinary day

An ordinary day, filled with little things that saved my sanity and in the process saved me. 

Waking up with the sun on my face instead of the shrill cry of an alarm clock
Reading and re-reading a much loved book instead of mindlessly browsing the internet
Spending a late afternoon watching busy city dwellers from a cafe window
Napping on the sun warmed sofa with my puppy just because
Meeting up with my loved one for a movie date
Turning off all the lights in my house and lighting every single candle I have
Marvelling at the Toronto skyline from my bed while Sting plays in the background
Painting my nails blood red
Writing it all down, lest I forget how lucky I am to be alive
Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.