A new direction

Over the last couple of years...I have slowly noticed a change in myself....a shift of perspective in how I view life, want to live it and get out of it. Chronicling daily outfits...stopped mattering as I am paring my already minimal wardrobe down to the barest truly loved and needed essentials. 

These days, I feel more inclined to only have the most essential in my life, be they clothes...experiences....people...etc. More and more I feel the need to create beauty..whether it be with words...pictures...or experiences....but less of an inclination to share it so openly as I did before. For the time being....I will just wait and see where life takes me. 
Real Time Web Analytics Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Canada License.